Please follow this guide to manage your FAME hosted MFA information.
Step 1: Open an incognito internet browser window.
- In Chrome (or Edge) press Ctrl+Shift+N on your keyboard.
- This will open an Incognito window (or InPrivate window on Edge).
Step 2: Sign in with your FAME hosted credentials.
- Go to https://aka.ms/mysecurityinfo
- Login with the FAME account that needs its authentication methods adjusted.
(If you were provided a Temporary Access Pass, please enter it in place of your password.)
Step 3: Manage your MFA.
- You will be logged into the Security Info section of the account, allowing you to change your authentication methods (see image below).
1: Select this button to add a new authentication method. We advise having your cell phone and authenticator app added, for your convenience and ease of use.
2: Select 'Delete' to remove an existing authentication method.
3: Select 'Change' to edit the specifics of an authentication method, if applicable.