The following updates have been made to the software:
- Winter and Spring IPEDS Update 2021-2022
- NACCAS Update 2020 Data
- Institutional Refunds Enhancements
- Monthly Accruals By Scheduled Hours
- HEERF 2 and 3 Emergency Funds
Winter and Spring IPEDS Update 2021-2022
Updates to Winter and Spring IPEDS report were done for determining the students enrolled during a report period
Spring Finance report was updated with a Summary at the top of the report
Summary of Spring Fall Enrollment Part E -Retention Rates was updated to display the total number of students from the previous year Fall cohort who completed the program and who are still enrolled/re-enrolled in the program.
NACCAS Annual Report Update 2020 Data
The following enhancements were made to Advantage
- On the Student->Profile->Enrollments tab a toggle for 'COVID-19 drop with attestation' is introduced for students who are dropped with drop reason as COVID-19. Students who are marked as COVID-19 drop with attestation will now appear on Exempted Student's List report in the 2020 Annual Data Report
- The following Placement Ineligibility Reasons are added under the Eligibility section of Student->Placement page:
- Elected not to pursue employment within their field of study for reasons related to COVID-19 with attestation
- Unwilling to obtain licensure for reasons related to COVID-19 with attestation
- Unable to secure employment as employers were closed or had limited capacity for reasons related to COVID-19 with attestation
- Restr. Var. Jur. & Test Fac. Req. (COVID Unlicensed)
- On the Student->Placement page under Certification Exam section a toggle labeled as Exempt from Licensure for 2020 with attestation is added
Updates to NACCAS Annual Cohort Report for Licensure and Placement exemptions for 2020 data
- When a student with any of the ineligibility reasons 1 to 3 stated above are specified then the student is indicated as I (COVID) under "Eligible for Placement" placement column
- When a student with ineligibility reason 4 as stated above is specified then the student is indicated as I (COVID Unlicensed) under "Eligible for Placement" placement column. View the information on NACCAS website related to Restricted Variance Jurisdictions List and “Testing Facilities Requirement” before selecting Restr. Var. Jur. & Test Fac. Req. (COVID Unlicensed) as Placement ineligibility reason for a student
- For a student if 'Exempt from Licensure for 2020 with attestation is selected then licensure columns "Sat for All Parts of Exam" and "Passed Exam" is marked as N/A for the student in the Cohort Grid
Institutional Refunds Enhancements
The Institutional Refund set up and calculation has been updated to handle non refundable charges. Until now Advantage did not have a way to specify non refundable charges when setting up refund policies. Now users can specify charges that are non refundable when setting up a refund policy and those charges would be considered as fully earned.
On the Setup-> Refund Setup page a new field labeled 'Specify non-refundable charges' is now present under Step 2 while adding or editing a refund rule under a refund policy.
User can then select the charges that they want the refund calculation to consider as non-refundable.
Monthly Accruals By Scheduled Hours
Until now Advantage supported calculation of monthly accruals by actual hours only. Now Advantage can calculate monthly accrual by scheduled hours.
HEERF 2 and 3 Emergency Funds
HEERF 2 and HEERF 3 funds have been added to the Emergency funds list on the Financial Aid->Emergency Fund Allocation page.