Please follow this guide to change your Remote Desktop password.
(Note: first-time setup must be completed before resetting one's password.)
Step 1: Open an incognito internet browser window.
- In Chrome (or Edge) press Ctrl+Shift+N on your keyboard.
- This will open an Incognito window (or InPrivate window on Edge).
Step 2: Sign in with your FAME hosted credentials.
- Go to https://myaccount.microsoft.com/
- Login with the FAME account that needs its authentication methods adjusted.
Step 3: Change your password.
Minimum Password Requirements:
- Cannot be a previously-used password
- Cannot contain an 'easily guessable' phrase (account name, school name, etc.)
- Must be at least 13-characters in length
- At least 1 uppercase letter (A through Z)
- At least 1 lowercase letter (a through z)
- At least 1 numeric character (0–9)
- At least 1 non-alphanumeric or special character ($, #, &, *, etc.)