Please follow this guide to reset your FAME hosted server password.
Step 1: Unsubscribe from the workspace.
Select the three dots to the right of where it says "FAME-HOSTING-FREEDOM." Then select "Unsubscribe."
Step 2: Select Subscribe on the “Let get started” page.
Step 3: Select Use another account.
(If this is not an option, then simply enter your '@fame-freedom.com' account name.)
Step 4: Enter your FAME hosted server username.
Step 5: Select Forgot my password.
Step 6: Select I forgot my password.
This will allow you to reset your password and reset expired passwords!
Step 7a: Enter your phone number or email.
This will send the verification code to the phone number or email you used when setting up the Remote Desktop for the first time.
Step 7b: Enter verification code.
Step 8: Approve Authenticator App notification.
This will send a notification to the phone you used when setting up the Remote Desktop for the first time, asking you to approve.
You need the Microsoft Authenticator App to perform this step, which can be found here. You can also search for 'Microsoft Authenticator' in your app store, in the event it was removed from your phone after the initial account setup.
Step 9: Enter new password.
Minimum Password Requirements:
- Cannot be a previously-used password
- Cannot contain an 'easily guessable' phrase (account name, school name, etc.)
- Must be at least 13-characters in length
- At least 1 uppercase letter (A through Z)
- At least 1 lowercase letter (a through z)
- At least 1 numeric character (0–9)
- At least 1 non-alphanumeric or special character ($, #, &, *, etc.)
Every 365 days, you will be required to reset your server password in the Remote Desktop application.